Our university offers a variety of formats to pursue advanced scientific education for different professional fields: ranging from symposiums or seminars to Masters degree programmes. You will develop and expand competencies for your current or future career fields. You will secure your employment and pave the way for professional progress.
Our diverse formats for further education
- Advanced Masters programmes operated by our university
- Single further education programmes in conjunction with different cooperation partners, partly at Masters level: e.g. Milieu-sensitive work with socially less privileged young people
- Akademie für soziales Wohnen (Academy for social housing), e.g. conflict counselling in the housing industry
- Advanced training offered by the IfW (Institute for Further Education) in Case Management and Palliative Care
- Education and advanced training for lay preachers operated by the Lay Preachers Service Commissioner of the Protestant Church in Baden at the Protestant University of Applied Sciences Freiburg
- Childhood Education Competency Centre: e.g. promoting resilience in day-care centres and schools
- QuiKK – Das regionale Netzwerk für Qualität in Kinderkrippen und in der Kindertagespflege (regional network for more quality in nurseries and day-care centres): e.g. in the form of network conferences on working with children living in poverty
- Further education symposiums, e.g. on suicidal crises among young people
Advanced masters degree programmes
Further education at the EH Freiburg gives professionals the chance to specialise in various subject areas. In some cases, individual modules can be opted for. The curriculum can be shaped flexibly.
- MASTERS IN SOCIAL MANAGEMENT Our innovative qualifications for people in leading and management positions are based on a Christian worldview and understanding of humanity, as well as considering ethical issues.
- MASTERS IN SUPERVISION What’s unique about this programme is its conception as a Y-model with the branches systems theory/constructivism and pastoral psychology.
- MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT, ETHICS AND INNOVATION IN THE NON-PROFIT SECTOR (in cooperation with Heidelberg University and the Protestant Universities of Applied Sciences Darmstadt and Ludwigsburg) This Masters programme aims at bringing forth leadership qualities based on ethics and personal reflection essential to shaping the profile of a charitable organisation.